Samal Island - Davao
I long wanted to chill out and take a few days to breathe in, so when my colleagues invited me to go to one of our colleagues' hometown, The Durian Capital of the Philippines, I got so excited and didn't have a second thought. It was my first in South which in turn lived up to my expectations though. It always makes me feel astonished whenever I get closer to nature, but it's more astonishing getting closer to you . ( maka-hugot lang. haha! 👅 ) On our first day, we visited Paradise Island Resort, Hagimit Falls, Monfort Bat Sanctuary and a night tour in the city. Come take a sneak peek at these admirable places in Davao! Paradise Island Resort ( Samal Island ) The island is located in the gulf of Davao. Fortunately, Paradise Island is near the place where we stayed, the wharf is just right across the street and it only takes 5-10 minutes by boat. This is also one of the most visited beaches in Davao for its magnificent coastlines, comforting view and accommodating...

Comments
Post a Comment